Trending

May 12, 2009

Why do I blog


By on 11:25 AM

I have been blogging from the last couple of months and believe me I am enjoying it. But there are some issues that bothers my mind: Is blogging doing any good to society? Or is it just a waste of time? I do'nt think that it is a waste of time because there are so many Bloggers who not only earning from the blogging but also benefiting the society in their own ways. Also some times the question which bothers my mind! Why I am blogging. Am I blogging for fashion .Or I have got something special to write for my readers? Here is a list of reasons that i feel make me to blog.

Here they are:

It’s Free:

Most of the blogging websites do not charge anything for staring a blog like google Blogger. In fact you can earn some money from blogging by incorporating advertising programs like adsense.

Tech Savvy:

Being a Software Engineer/tech savvy guy I think that you should have presence on the web. Being a software engineer, I have got lot of technical knowledge that I wish to share with the world and nothing better than doing it on your own blog.

Original:

Do you know what requires to be a good Blogger? You should have the ability to write something original no matter how the readers are going to take it. And I think that I have in me the ability to write something fresh.

Time:

I have lot of time on my weekends and we usually waste it watching Idiot Box (TV) or doing something else. And I find the blogging an exciting way to enjoy my weekends. Blogging relaxes your mind and provide a sense of satisfaction.

Social Service:

If somebody benefits from my blog in anyway I think that as a social service. I think that we all should do some kind of social service in a field we are in. Donating money to poor is not only social service; in fact a piece of technical advice could also be a social service.

Money:

Last but not the least it gives you a chance to add some more money to your pocket. Nothing better than blogging and also earning a fair of money and which I think is very important in present days.

Subodh Raghav

Subodh is a tech savvy guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Software Engineer and a Certified Web Enthusiast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment